Saturday, August 4, 2012

Workout Playlist

It is impossible for my to workout without music to keep me going. I have compiled a list of my favorite workout songs. Maybe they'll help you keep the pace on your next workout! 

"Call me Maybe" Carley Rae Jepsen
"Lights" Ellie Goulding
"Scream" Usher
"Give Your Heart a Break" Demi Lovato
"Let's Go" Calvin Harris ft. Ne-Yo
"Whistle" Flo Rida
"Good Time" Owl City and Carley Rae Jepsen
"Yea 3x" Chris Brown
"International Love" Pitbull ft. Chris Brown
"Born This Way" Lady GaGa
"Deer in the Headlights" Owl City
"Good Feeling" Flo Rida
"Higher" Taio Cruz ft. Travie McCoy
"Party Rock Anthem" LMFAO
"Only One" Sammy Adams
"We Found Love" Rihanna ft. Calvin Harris
"You Make the Rain Fall" Kevin Rudolf ft. Flo Rida
"Feel so Close" Calvin Harris (Radio Edit)
"Give me Everything" Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo
"Now or Never" Outasight
"Too Close" Alex Clare
"First Night of my Life" Lucas Prata ft. Lenny B

 

No comments:

Post a Comment