Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Reebok Shoe Review

At the start of school this year I received a pair of Reebok EasyTone tennis shoes (thanks, Mom!). I have been eying them for awhile now. I liked the idea of toning shoes but I was never into the bulky rubber sole of the Sketchers shape-ups. The Reebok EasyTone shoes are so comfortable and cushy. They have padding inside the shoe (yet they still breath) and great arch support. The shapers on the bottom of the shoe are really discrete so you can't really see them unless you are looking for them. In walking across campus yesterday I could really feel them working! With the shape-ups if I felt anything, it was the feeling I was about to fall flat on my face! By the time I got home from one day of wearing the Reebok EasyTones my thighs were actually sore! I definitely recommend these shoes to anyone who does a lot of walking during the day, or is just looking for a great supportive walking shoe. In addition to their added function, the Reebok EasyTones also come in a cute "low-top" tennis shoe style and come in awesome colors! Mine are pictured below! 

I have seen these at most athletic shoe stores like Finish Line, Champs, Sports Authority, Famous Brand Shoes, and Shoe Carnival. I found mine for under $75 at Kohl's. 

BOTTOM LINE: I love these shoes! 


No comments:

Post a Comment