Thursday, August 9, 2012

BEST RESTAURANT SALAD EVER!!!!!

OMG!!!! My boyfriend and I decided to go out to Panera Bread Company for dinner the other night. Usually my menu choice would consist of the sourdough bread bowl with cheddar broccoli soup, which we all know has more carbs than even a marathon runner should be eating! So I decided to try this amazing salad Panera brings out for summer. I figured a salad that tastes this good can't possibly be good for you so I went on their website to check out the nutrition facts. To my surprise, it only contains 340 calories, 13g fat, 6g fiber, 29g protein for a full-size salad!

Its the Panera Bread Co. strawberry, poppyseed, and chicken salad and its AMAZING!!!! Fresh chopped romaine lettuce is tossed with colorful strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, mandarin oranges and pecans all topped with a fat-free poppyseed dressing! It tastes so good its almost like you're eating dessert, not a salad. I'm usually not a salad person (in fact a lot of times I have to force myself to choke down lettuce), but this salad is seriously the best thing I have ever tasted! Hello summer...and bikini body! Next time your friends want to go out to eat, suggest Bread Co, order a strawberry poppyseed chicken salad, and don't ruin your hard work!

No comments:

Post a Comment