Saturday, April 13, 2013

Quick Breakfast Idea

I've said it before and I will say it again...I am horrible at eating breakfast. In order to rev up my metabolism, give me energy for the day, and take my medication in the morning all while sticking to my busy schedule, I turn to Naked Juice. Drink it straight or blend it with ice to make a great tasting smoothie. 

What I love about Naked Juice is that there is about one pound of fresh fruit and/or veggies in each bottle of juice. They have great tasting flavors such as peach guava, blue machine, berry blast, mango orange, banana chocolate, pineapple mango, pomegranate blueberry, strawberry banana, and more. 

Go to www.nakedjuice.com for a $1 off coupon! 

**NOTE: I am not being paid by Naked Juice to feature their products on my blog. I just really, really like Naked Juice! It tastes great and it is so good for you! 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment