Saturday, September 13, 2014

How to Calculate Your Daily WW Points + Allowance




Ever since my mom used the program to drop almost a significant amount of weight and change her lifestyle, I have been an avid fan of Weight Watchers. After my doubts had been erased by seeing my mom's success with the program, I decided to give it a try. Shortly after that, the new points+ system came out. Now, I'm a broke college student trying to pay for a wedding so I was not about to pay WW even more money to buy their new program. I have a feeling many of you feel the same way. For those of you wanting to jump on the Weight Watchers bandwagon without paying their pricey membership fees, here is how you can calculate your daily points+ allowance. 

Females

(height in inches-48)/2 + (weight x 0.1416) - {[(age-21)/5]-5} = daily points+ allowance

Males

(height in inches-48)/2.25 + (weight x 0.1834) - [(age-17)/4] = daily points+ allowance
 

No comments:

Post a Comment